The last birthstone of the year...so I decided to go for the two known stones of this month: Turquoise and Tanzanite. This little selection speaks for itself. Gorgeous stones make beautiful jewelry. 😉
Tanzanite has a beautiful blue color, lighter than sapphire but looking a alike even though, kinda violet-blue.
The turquoise, a blue-green gemstone, is one of the oldest stones used in Talismans and Amulets in ancient times. More about these lovely stones here.
- Wendy Yue Drop Turquoise earrings
- Destiny Tanzanite earrings by Lorenz Baumer
- BCE Jewelry Triple Turquoise Stone earrings
- Chopard Byzantine set necklace
- Blue Tullip ring by Jewellery Theatre
- Pippa Small Tanzanite Tibetan ring
- Lucifer Vir Honestus Cabochon Tanzanite ring set with diamonds
- Turquoise Bea ring by anna Sheffield set with Champagne diamonds
- Silvia Furmanovich Tanzanite double clip bracelet
- Garland Row jewellery Royal Ruby & Turquoise ring
- Open Turquoise cuff by Smith + Mara
[All images as mentioned in the links above | Selection and collage by MoJ]