As you might know, each month is associated with a gemstone. For october this is the opal. Opal gemstones are truly unique because each individual gem is adorned with a one-of-a-kind color combination and flashes brilliant colors with even the slightest movement. You can find them in different tones/varieties such as precious (iridescent colors), black (dark), fire ( yellow, orange or red), boulder (rough cut showing fractures), jelly (colorless), crystal ( transparent to translucent) and white opal.
The opal is said to be many things including the most powerful of healing stones, the stone of hope, the stone of great achievement and even the “stone of the Gods”.
It is also said to be the stone of love, but only to faithful lovers. The opal will bring misfortune to an unfaithful lover.
What you must remember though is that opal is a stone of inspiration which enhances imagination and creativity. This precious stone is all about inspiration and creativity.
- Andrea Fohrman Australian Opal Triplet ring with Ice Diamond
- Misa Journey Treasure Mermaid ring
- Deanna Hamro Boulder Opal and Milky White Diamond Pavé Claw ring
- One-of-a-kind Irene Neuwirth necklace with Green Tourmaline, Lightning Ridge Black Opal and Diamonds
- Katherine Jetter Lady Lavender Pendant
- Stephen Webster Crystal Haze pendant with Black Opal, Quartz and White Diamonds
- Brooke GregsonArtemis Shield Engraved Boulder Opal Diamond ring
- AnaKatarina Ishq Mammoth Stud and Opal Drop
- n + a new york ring with 3 Opals and Black Diamonds
- Opal Amethyst rin by Karma El Khalil
- Melissa Joy Manning Boulder Opal Three Stone earrings
- WWAKE Nestled Opal ring
- Opal King ring with Tsavorite by Michelle Fantaci
- Communion by Joy Warrior of Life ring
- Elizabeth Street Opal and Black Diamond ring
- Kelly ring by Therese M Lee
- Sacred Wedding Band by Mania Mania
- Nak Armstrong one-of-a-kind Opal, Black Spinel, Aquamarine and Diamond earrings
1930’s Opal and Diamond Teardrop ring via Esqueleto
Catbird’s Opal Moonflower ring
Organic Rectangle Boulder Opal necklace by Eliza Page
Ilana Ariel Multi Stone Matchstick earrings
Bijules Baby Ear Cuff with Amethyst and Opal
Opal Peackock ring by Arikkastan
[All images as mentioned in the links above | Collage by MoJ]