Mother’s Day is only one week away! Got nothing you are you have no inspiration on what to give her? We’ll help you out and give some ideas on what to give your mama.
Mother’s Day is not about presents but presents are nice, even for your mom. Why not get something more personal like a photo album (or selfmade scrapbook) with all your memories which include your mom from birth until today? Or a personalized necklace. Or go to the spa with your mom, it will be fun to spend some time together. Or a first edition of her favorite book.
Since MoJ is a jewelry blog I’ll show some nice pieces I’m sure every mom (including you) would love to give/receive.
(You can thank us later.)
- Elisa Solomon Flower Power necklace with cabochon
paraiba tourmaline center and marquis emerald, sapphire, ruby, and amethyst petals
- Zoë Chicco MOM necklace
- You Are My Moon and Stars by Catbird – with the initials of you and your siblings for example. Or get one for you and your mom.
- Workhorse Jewelry Petunia necklace
- Heart lock necklace by Marla Aaron
- WWAKE Opal Triangle earrings
- Signature Three-Stone Labradorite ring by Arik Kastan
- Lady Grey Pinnacle ring with Mother of Pearl
- Heart Charm bracelet by Jennifer Meyer
- Diamond Star Cluster ring by Logan Hollowell
- Baguette earrings by Suzanne Kalan from the Fireworks collection
Eye Luv U necklace by Khai Khai Jewelry
[All images via links as mentioned above]