It's June! If you were born in this month than the pearl is your birthstone. Although, June has three birtstones.
Pearl symbolizes success, happiness, and love. This stone is more special compared to any other birthstones. Why? It's simple:
it is the only gem of organic origin, whereas all other gem stones are of inorganic origin. As you know, pearls are created by oysters which are living species.
Also, pearl do not require facetings to reveal it's beauty. It is perfect the way it is.
Learn more about their shapes here.
- Holly Dyment Black Enaml Pearl ring
- Keshee Pearl ring with Diamonds by Halleh
- Pearl Galaxy ring by Xiao Wang
- Ryan Storer Wrap ring with Pearl
- Tonali Pearl ring by Paola van der Hulst
- Pearl and Diamond Equator ring by Savannah Stranger
- Chad Ypon Pearl Carved Leaf ring with sapphires & diamonds
- Glow Pinch pendant by Melanie Georgacopoulos
- Pearl and Diamond earrings by Jordan Alexander Jewelry
- South Sea Pearl and Brown Diamond searrings by Autore Pearls
Victorian Pearl ring available via Leola Revives
Reminds me a lot of my mom's (lost) pinky pearl ring
[All images as mentioned in the links above | Collage by MoJ]