Rings, these are my favorites jewelry pieces. As a ring a lover, I spend hours and hours every day swooning over all kind of styles and designs online. But besides their designs and stone cuts, I happen to also love prongs. I like bezel settings for sure but sometimes prongs can be the finishing touch to a design. Prong settings are types of mountings used to secure gemstones but they also happen to be a part of a design.
Two of my favorites, as you may know through IG, is the Pink Candy Colored ring by Gold’nberg (well actuall ALL rings of her Second Setting Collection) and YUMILUV‘s unique wave prongs on the Aquamarine wave ring.
Because prongs matter, whether if they’re bold or minimalistic! 😉
- Hazel Wilfred Lobelia ring
- Laurie Fleming Emerald ring
- Rachel Boston one-of-a-kind GEB ring
- Ivy Nixon Amelia ring
- Antandre Framed Onyx ring
- Erin Urbina Wings ring
- Bert Jewellery Tula ring
- Bliss Lau Green Sapphire Minimalist ring (I just can’t get enough of this design!)
- Tessa Blasey Magenta ring
- Lauren Wolf Three Stone ring (Oh-em-gee, this one is SO good. *drooool*)
- Anna Sheffield Oval Bea ring
- Skylerman NYC Spider ring
[All images as mentioned in the links above | Selection and collage by MoJ]