I’t’s’ve said it before but it is cliché to say but it is that time of the year. Haha, I can’t help it. Things aren’t currently easy in the world, to say the least, but jewelry can somehow bring some spark and joy to some. Sending love and light to you all.
I truly hope you guys love this little roundup and find something you truly adore.
Here is our annual Holiday Gift Guide – anno 2023:
1. Spinel Triplets Iceberg ring by Kataoka, in 18k beige gold.
2. Mini Gemini Drops by Vice Versa, 2-in-1 earrings. Handcrafted in 14 karat gold and featuring 0.25 carats of natural diamonds.
3. May pendant by Jalnar with a 3mm rose cut grey Diamond and 14k rose gold.
4. Spinel and Raspberry Diamonds ring by Nadine Kieft, in 14k yellow gold.
5. Angel pendant by Aurelia Demark, comes in Mini and Small.
6. Opal Double Band ring by East Camp Goods, in 18k yellow gold
7. Custom Totem band by Samantha Louise Jewelry. Each totem band can be customized with your own elements.
8. Chiaroscuro Pavé Baby Spur earring by EMBLM, find more Spur earring styles and sizes here.
9. Persepolis Quartz pendant by Talāyee Fine Jewelry, with a three-tier bezel setting.
10. Bubble Halo Lux signet by Vanessa Fernández, featuring white and blue diamonds.
11. Butterfly charm by Fare Well Fine Jewelry, in 14k yellow gold.
12. Ciana earrings by Imperfect Grace, with white diamonds set in 14k white gold.
13. Pink Sapphire & Diamond Yin Yang pendant by Rarebird Fine Jewelry. I also adore the little multicolored Yin Yang.
14. Lunar Diamond Half Moon necklace by Ellie Lee Jewelry. This piece also comes with a Sapphire.
Collages by MoJ