Ever since ParkFord Jewelry released her Palace collection recently, I fell in love with Tiger Eye even more.
The collection includes about I believe three or four Tiger Eye pieces and I just want them ALLLLLL.
For those who don’t know Tiger Eye (also called Tiger’s Eye), it is a warm-toned stone. Silky-ish brown.
Tiger Eye is a grounding stone said to fill you with feelings of security. Protection. It encourages the wearer to feel a connection to the earth and to the present moment. More about Tiger Eye here.
BUT, honestly, I don’t like all of the Tiger Eye jewelry pieces out there. So here is a Mini round-up of the ones I really do love.
- Tiger Eye bracelet by ParkFord Jewelry, comes with diamonds as well.
- Tiger Eye Oval signet by Yvonne Léon, set with a little diamond.
- Safari Heart luggage by NeverNot, with diamond corners, carved turquoise and white mother of pearl.
- Enchanted Donut ring by Bleecker & Prince, only one ring left as the Donut rings have to make room for new designs! Here is another Tiger Eye Donut ring for you, also the last one.
- Compass pendant by Retrouvai, with Spinel.
- Mini Inlay hoops by Orly Marcel, Tiger Eye and White Onyx. Comes in a Chunky version too.
- Bunny Pendant by Brent Neale, with white agate and a pink sapphire eye.
- Cushion Stone pendant by Fernando Jorge. In here, I absolutely love the setting.