It’s been a whole thing since the world premiere of the new Barbie movie starring Margot Robbie as Barbie and Ryan Gosling as Ken… so I thought I’d join the party. Here is my selection of jewelry, which I think Barbie would wear. And we all know Barbie is very into fashion and all things pretty. I’m sure we would get along.
Of course she’d wear more, but I’ve chosen ten beautiful pieces of jewelry. I hope she approves! And you as well.
1. Australian Opal and Diamond Necklace by Kimberly Doyle
2. She ring by ZAHNZ-Z Jewelry, with Pink Sapphires.
3. Bolt ring by Eve Jewelry, purple enamel and pavé Diamonds.
4. Droplet pendant by Mason and Books, set with a pink Topaz and Turquoise. This pendant has a hinged enhancer clasp. Easy to add to any chain.
5. Rainbow Moonstone necklace by Meital Jewelry
6. Wide-Eyed band by Maddin Jewelry, with white diamonds.
7. Diamond Mosaic earrings by ERA Jewelry, with 3.15 carats colored Sapphires and .24 carats white Diamonds.
8. Maverick Diamond Line bracelet by Jade Trau, in her signature Alchemy setting. It features 3 marquise-shaped diamonds accompanied by 22 round, brilliant cut diamonds.
9. Pin Cushion Heart earrings by Rachel Quinn, embellished with freshwater pearl “pin heads”.
10. Lollipop ring by Retrouvai, which features a 7.55ct Pink Tourmaline in Hand Carved Pink Opal.
Selection and collages by MoJ | Product Photos via the links above