Yes, yes, yes…it’s here! Our Valentine’s Day gift Guide is filled with hearts, red-colored gems and everything I think would make a great piece to gift. Either to your favorite person or yourself. Because self-love counts too on this day, right?
I hope this Gift Guide will inspire you!
Here is a little fragment for you to enjoy. Written by Johnny Cash to his wife, June, on her birthday:
But once in a while, like today, I meditate on it and realize how lucky I am to share my life with the greatest woman I ever met. You still fascinate and inspire me.
You influence me for the better. You’re the object of my desire, the #1 Earthly reason for my existence. I love you very much.
- Cora ring set with a custom-cut Rose Quartz by Grace Lee designs.
Available in Onyx and more colors. Full Cora collection here. I love the earrings and necklaces too!
- Deborah earrings by Eve Jewelry LA,
handcrafted with Rubies and Diamonds.
- To The Moon pendant by Imperfect Grace.
- Monet’s Lily Petals earring by Le Conte Jewelry,
it is also available via So Gold Studios. Set with Diamonds and an Aquamarine. Flower petals count as flowers for Vday right?
- Love U signet by Robinson Pelham.
Be sure to check out the Eye Die 4 U signet as well (the coffin diamond!!)!
- Chubby Heart Striped pinky ring by Rachel Quinn,
which also comes in various other options. I almost also wanted to include her fabulous Elongated Heart earrings. They’re truly divine.
- Signature Ruben Loves Me ring by Ruben Loves Me Jewelry.
The surprising part of this piece is that it is a three-part item: the base shank, the heart with diamonds (as pictured) and another heart without diamonds. The hearts are meant to be slid onto the shank. Contact for info.
- This is Imke’s pick. The Stardust necklace by Christina Magdolna,
in Watermelon Tourmaline. View the full Stardust Collection here.
- Enamel Heart Lock Love Token by Ashley Zhang,
also available in a cut-out version.
- Garnet necklace by Variance Objects.
The garnet is held by 14k white and rose gold and 18k yellow gold claws.
- Captured Spinel Duo ring by Hilary Finck.
Peachy pink and pale lavender spinels in Hilary’s signature style.
- Small Watermelon Sugar ring by Genevieve Schwartz Jewellery.
- Blood Peach Sapphire Quadra hoops by Jenna Katz.
- Debra pendant by Debra Navarro.
This piece features three bezel-set, colored diamonds, and 16 round sand pave diamonds.