Personally I like solitaire or single stone rings a lot. But, the more gems the merrier right? So I thought to do a little round-up of some three stone rings. These all also make a perfect engagement ring, as when it comes to that many people rather pick solitaire rings. Multi-stone rings such as three stone ones are a great style as well to go for.
Three stone rings are by the way also called Trilogy rings or Trinity rings: they represent the past, present and future of your relationship or friendship, love and fidelity.
Anyways, I hope you like this little selection and I’d love to hear if you’re into three stone rings!
- One-Of-A-Kind 18K Black Gold Emerald ring by Lorraine Schwartz
- Triple Crown Markl by Digby and Iona, set with a grey shield cut Diamond and two rose cut Diamonds
- Three Diamond ring by Lauren Wolf Jewelry, set with three kite shaped champagne Diamonds
- Aquamarine Triplets Iceberg ring by Kataoka Jewelry
- Dewdrops In The Morning ring by Kristen Baird, set with an emerald cut Pink Sapphire and two Diamonds
- Tri-Realm Matrix ring by Angela Monaco, set with Herkimer Diamonds
- Victorian Sophie Amalie ring via The Moonstoned, set with a sapphire and two old mine cut Diamonds
- Marquise Alexandrite ring by Oore Designs, also comes in Moissanite and Moissanite & Alexandrite
- Trio Cluster Sapphire ring by Era Jewelry, also check out the Petite Trio Cluster Sapphire ring
- Stardust Translator ring by Andy Lifschutz, set with an Oregon Sunstone and Aquamarine & Emerald as side stones
- Geometric Shield Diamond Robin ring by Point No Point Studio, set with two shield Diamonds and a hexagon Diamond
- Sapphire ring by Theresa M Lee, set with yellow Sapphire, purple Sapphire and a pink Sapphire
- Pear and Rose Cut Diamond ring by Gardens of the Sun, set with a faint pear yellow Diamond and flanked by two white rose cut Diamonds
- Pearl Black Spinel and White Sapphire ring by Erin Jane Designs
- Signature Three Stone ring by Arik Kastan, set with Labradorite
- Bea ring by Anna Sheffield, set with Rutilated Quartz and trillion Diamonds. Comes in various styles
- Past Present Future ring by Charlie and Marcelle, set with Moonstone
- Sapphire and Diamond ring by Lilian Ash
- Artemis Intaglio ring by Gillian Steinhardt, set with a hand carved Amethyst and two little Diamonds. It definitely counts as a three stone ring to me!
- Moonlight Drive ring by Liesel Love, set with a Rhodolite Garnet and Diamonds. Comes in different styles
- Paraïba Tourmaline ring by Emily Amey, set with Paraiba Tourmaline and brilliant kite Diamonds. Also see this similar styled Linen Sapphire with Pyrite Trillions ring
- Diamond Slice band ring by Après Jewelry
- Three Stone Mermaid ring by Anueva Jewelry, set with a green sapphire and spinel
- Sapphire Orin ring by Ivy Nixon Jewelry
- Salt and Pepper ring by t.Khares Jewelry, set with rose-cut salt & pepper Diamond and two rose-cut white Diamonds – The Fairytale ring by t.Kahres Jewelry, set with a rough Diamond and two white Diamonds
- Rica ring by Young In The Mountains, set with an inlaid stone and white Diamonds
- Charlotte ring by Mason Grace Jewelry, set with emerald cut Garnet. Comes in Blue Topaz as well