Citrine, the birthstone for November is known as the “healing quartz”. This golden gemstone is said to support vitality and health while encouraging and guiding hope, energy and warmth within the wearer. Citrine can be found in a variety of shades ranging from pastel yellow to dark brown-ish orange. It is one of the most affordable of gemstones and plentiful in nature. Citrine is found most frequently in Brazil, Bolivia, and Spain.
I personally love its warm sunny color.
- Communion by Joy Enlightened Warrior necklace
- Dean Harris Pink Tourmaline & Citrine Vine earrings
- Remi Florence Gemstone studs by Dana Rebecca
- Jade Jagger Citrine Maiden ring
- Gemstone Cluster band by Mociun set with sapphire, peridot, citrine, and diamond
- Anna Sheffield Emma Budded hoops
- Split Moon ring by Mayson
- Flower ring by Ippolita
- Aurora ring by Shaun Leane
- Art Nouveau Citrine, Diamond and Gold ring from Romanov Russia
- David Yurman Venetian Quatrefoil ring with Madeira Citrine and Diamonds
- Suzanne Kalan citrine Long Pear ring with Champange Diamond pavé
Alexandra Mor Asscher Cut Citrine ring
[All images as mentioned in the links above | Info via American Gem Society | Selection and collage by MoJ]