February’s birthstone is the amethyst. The amethyst is a beautiful purple gemstone (quartz) that has the ability to heal its owner and is a good stone for protection. It occurs in colors ranging from pale lilac to deep reddish purple.
The stone is included in royal collections all over the world, from ancient Egypt to the British crown jewels. A reason why the stone is also called the Royal Stone.
More details and history here.
- Victorian Crescent necklace available via The Eden Collective
- Emily H's Emilia ring
- Bar ring with labradorite and amethyst by Bijules
- Nightfall earrings by Deborah Pagani
- Multi-Gemstone Norma pendant by Sharon Khazzam
- Magerit Long snake earrings
- Mirror Round Cocktail ring by Amy Gregg
- Anna Sheffield's Bea Cocktail ring
- Amethyst Mixed Shapes Stud earrings by Jamie Joseph
- Kara Ross Small Graduating Hydra pendant
- Strawberry Gold Raspberry Rhodolite and Cotton Candy Amethyst ring by Le Vian
- Victorian Amethyst & Rose Cut ring available via Doyle & Doyle
- Katie Diamond Phoenix studs
[All images as mentioned in the links above | Collage by MoJ]