“Anniversary Special”, that’s a lot said though.
I came up with this idea since it’s almost MoJ’s 4th anniversary (July 5th, you better tuni in on IG that day!) and since black & pink are the blog’s theme colors. Plus I’m also a little obsessed to get myself a pink-stone ring. Maybe pink sapphire or tourmaline. Anyways, these jewelry pieces include -mainly rings, I’m ring-obsessed- a lot of pink and a little of black.
More Black & Pink pieces here.
- Pink Sapphire ring by Nadine Kieft
- Radiant Tourmaline necklace by Sirciam It’s just so beautiful!
- Black and Gold Diamond Knife necklace by Ring Concierge
- Antique Pear Shape pendant by Helene Turbe
- Petite Pear Sapphire ring by Rosedale Jewelry but also adoring the Oval Pink Sapphire ring
- Claw Set Sapphire ring by Sakura Haru it was love at first sight and even still is.
- Ix Worry Doll by Sofia Zakia Couldn’t resist to add this pendant in here!
- Mini Pink Sapphire stud by Vasa New York
- The Modest & Forever After Precious Gemstone studs by Dana Seng
- Five Triangle Pink Opal ring by Mociun Also loving the Oval Peach Sapphire Five Stone Cluster ring and Luna Stone Cluster ring.
- Mermaid Hug Shark Tooth ring by Morgan Patricia Designs I chosen this ring as I already loved the opal version of it and because I simply adore mermaids!
- Sunrise Center ring by Lulu and Shay set with 11 black diamonds.
- Morgana ring by Millie Savage which features pink sapphires and emeralds. I just LOVE this ring. Bold and beautiful.
- Fan Marquis ring by Michelle Fantaci an alltime favorite!
- Aura ring by Carter Eve Jewelry
- Ceres Zig Zag ring by Amy Glaswand
- Morganite, Sapphire & Diamond Pink Lady ring by Carrie Jewels
- Black Asscher Cut Diamond ring by Point No Point Studio in a vintage inspired setting.
- Mini Pave ring by Julie Lamb cute AF.
- Classic Cushion ring by Yama Jewelry A classic timeless piece.
- Morganite Bloom ring by Misa Jewelry
- Royal Guardian Rustic Diamond ring by Communion by Joy This ring is the best of both worlds, set with a rustic faceted diamond and rubies. Also this one is perfect. And this one too!
- Eye ring by Luna Skye
- Black Diamond Curved Split Prong Solitaire by Sophie Hughes
- Pink Tourmaline ring by Emily Amey
- Leah Studs by Lumo which includes a PINK sapphire and a Black diamond besides opal and white diamond. 😉 Loving the necklace version aswell.
- Pink Messier ring & Black Quantum ring, both by Meitalove Jewelry Both had to be included in here…I super LOVE the pink one and liking the black one’s design. No more words needed! I just couldn’t decide on one of them.
- Tiny Marquis ring by Bing Bang NYC
- Mermaid Coral Pink Sapphire and Tanzanite ring by Anueva Jewelry
- Peach Pink studs by Ruta Reifen
[Images as mentioned in the links above]