Yayyy! One year older but also wiser. 😉 And one more year until the big 30 though but doesn't scare me.
In 'honor' of my birthday (besides the giveaway on Instagram) I've selected some gorgeous blue sapphire pieces, as that's all September babies birthstone, to celebrate.
Hope you guys like!
- Cobblestone Heart necklace by Elisa Solomon set with tourmaline cabochons, sapphire and iolite
- Rose Cut Sapphire Cradle necklace by Rosie Chan
- One-of-a-kind Handfull necklace by Fraser Hamilton, available at Love Adorned
- One-of-a-kind Blue sapphire Shirley spear single drop earrings by Sarah Hendler with handpainted turquoise enamel channels
- Three Wishes ring by YUMILUV
- Natural Sapphire and Old Mine Cut Diamond ring by Nishi Jewelry
- Claw Set Royal Sapphire ring by Sakura Haru but you should also check out the Pink Sapphire version!
- Beneath The Stars ring by Kristen Baird
- Triple Sapphire Puddle Prong ring by Emily Amey
- Pasha ring by Anahita jewelry with an Aquamarine center stone and blue sapphire pavé band
- Art Deco Sapphire & Diamond Cabochon ring via The One I Love
- Diamond & Sapphire ring by Perez Bitan #neverenoughsnakes right?
- Defne pavé ring by Selin Kent with sapphire marquis and grey diamonds
- Athena ring by Ivy Nixon
- Tolu ring by Porter Gulch
- Inverted Dangle earrings by Reign Sapphires, also adoring the statement Mondrian Earrings and the sleek Reign Lariat necklace
- Ceylon Sapphire hoops by Otiumberg
- Sapphire Bar studs by Erin Jane Designs
- Sapphire Diamond Rectangle Drop earrings by Anne Sisteron
[Selection and collage by MoJ]