Hooray, it's September and today is also my birthday!
Therefore, as a September-girl and ring lover, I thought I should go for a ring-only post about this beautiful stone.
Sapphire is know for its vivid rich blue color. It comes in a variety of blue tints, ranging from very pale blue to deep indigo as you can see above.
Sapphires also occur in other natural colors such as pink, yellow and green.
This gemstone stands for wisdom, truth and faithfulness. It is also known to protect its wearer from any harm and is a source of mental strength.
- Melanie Casey Ombre Cluster ring
- Anna Sheffield Bea Arrow ring with Blue Sapphire and Black diamonds
- Sapphire Cluster ring by Ruth Tomlinson
- Victorian Three Stone ring, circa 1890, via Single Stone
- Satomi Kawakita Hexagon Sapphire ring (medium)
- Triple Blue Pyramid halo ring by Polly Wales
- Lizzie Mandler Baguette Knife Edge ring
- Odette Sapphire ring by Vasa NY
- Claire Kinder Sapphire Pip ring
- Kataoka Blue Sapphire and Scattered Diamond ring
- Plume Cushion Cut Blue Sapphire ring by Megan Thorne
- Sapphire YS ring by Jennie Kwon
- Adel Chefridi Ceylon Sapphire and Diamond ring
- Khai Khai blue Sapphire Half Jaws Stack ring
- Artemer Sapphire ring with Pave Diamonds Crown
[All images as mentiond in the links above | Selection and Collage by MoJ]