The beautiful Leighton Meester showed up at the Tony Awards with her husband Adam Brody on her side. Aren’t they adorable?
Leighton looked so flawless and marvelous at the same time.
Her hairstyle makes me think of the 50s, kinda vintage style. Her entire outfit, from head to toe, looks maybe simple but classy.
The dress looks chic. As you can see, not just a little black dress looks pretty. A white dress can be just as perfect.
WHAT SHE WORE:
- Crepe gown by Antonio Berardi
- Vinyl sandals by Jimmy Choo
- Bilbao Minaudiére clutch by Emm Kuo
- Full finger ring by Jacob & Co.
- Spider Web ear cuff by Jacob & Co.
- Tennis bracelet (similar) by Jacob & Co.