It’s that time of the year again. Christmas shopping. Wondering which presents to get for who.
It is my very first holiday gift guide but I truly hope it will be helpful or inspirational for to to find that perfect present for your BFF, partner, sister… or yourself.
From left to right:
- Pavé Katana ring by Marshelly’s – $240.00
- Glossier set – $80
- Catbird‘s Kitten keepy ring dish – $22
- Viper bag by Leowulff – $400
- Shooting Stars barrettes by Gabriela Artigas – $270
- The Woman I Wanted to Be by Diane von Furstenberg – $19,70
- Agate bookend – $19
- FLOWER’s Sheer Up lip tint – $7,98
- Leather watch by Larsson Jennings – $321
- Night To Remember mini-dress by For Love & Lemons – $261
- Kite earrings with diamonds by Carmen Diaz – $425
- Print by Garance Doré – $400
- Antique ring by The One I Love NYC – $550
- Zara Jacquard scarf – $49,90
- Pretty Metal and Acetate Sunglasses by Céline – $465
Other prints for example by Birdy & Me, Paperfashion, Jessica Durant, Langley FoxJamie Lee Reardin, etc…just to name a few others.
Presents is not on how much you spend or whatsoever. It can be something the person has mentioned about it a few weeks ago as it just can also be what you know she might absolutely adore. Or something she collects.
Also, think about a custom made gift. Maybe a shirt which says “You’re RAD” or a bracelet with an inscription.
Let the shopping begin!