Engagement season is here! It’s the period which starts from Thanksgiving in late November up till Valentine’s Day in February.
Although, to me, it’s Engagement and Bridal season all year long! These few months simply have the most Holidays in it (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Valentine’s Day) and it happens to be a lot of people go down on their knees then-what better time for a proposal?
Anyways, want to send some hints or want to get some inspo? We’ve got you covered!
I wish I could share every single fabulous designer (there are soooo many talented designers out there with unique pieces) but here is a little round-up like I love to make them for you! Engagement rings in different shapes, sizes and gemstones-but mainly diamonds though.
- 0. Rhapsody Petite by Heidi Gibsons, from $2.250
- 1. Kerry ring by Porter Gulch, $2.220
- 2. Diana ring by The True Gem, from $4.175
- 3. Forever More ring by Kate Sutherland, $720
- 4. Lyra White Diamond halo ring by Everett, $2.200
- 5. Selene ring by Laurie Fleming, $3.100
- 6. Oval Valeria ring by Mia Chicco, from $935
- 7. Morganite + Pink Tourmaline ring by Facets Of Earth, $249
- 8. Snow White ring by Rusty Thought – available via WhiteBird Jewellery, approx $1.145
- 9. Mini Linnea ring by Adriatic Jewelry – no doubt this one will suit many wedding rings, $830
- 10. Henrietta Baguette ring by Laura Preshong, $1.940
- 11.Paraiba Tourmaline ring by Elisa Solomon, $2.820
- 12. While the Minimalist ring is my favorite (and even that is understatement), here is the Gold Centered ring by Bliss Lau, $5.900
- 13. Peach Drea by Eden Philippa which is so cute, approx $595
- 14. Jasmine and Diamond ring by Lauren Sigman Jewlery, $1.100
- 15. Ravenna ring by Vale Jewelry set with a beautiful hexagon shaped rose-cut gray diamond, $2.950
- 16. Grey Sapphire Cabochon ring by Mociun a stunning one-of-a-kind piece. See it worn here, $4.300
- 17. Comus ring by Rachel Boston – so loving this shape, approx $9.912
- 18. Sleeping Beauty by Marrow, $2.850
- 19. Leida ring by Kathryn Bentley in tsavorite and diamonds, $1.350
- 20. Yellow Sapphire + Diamond Curve ring by Mineralogy – a bright one-of-a-kind, $2.060
- 21. Kite-Cut Tourmaline ring with blue diamonds and white diamonds by Bert Jewellery, not for sale. Bert Jewellery only creates bespoke pieces
- 22. Riviera Enamel Princess Diamond ring by Brooke Gregson – I easily get distracted by all of her designs, $5.800
- 23. Cosma Diamond ring by Kat Kim, $4.880
- 24. Chocolate Diamond ring by Fran Barker Design, approx $2.538
- 25. Sapphire & Diamond Cube Stripe ring by Lily Kamper, view incredible bespoke pieces here, approx $2.380
- 26. Sagrada ring by Token Gold – I’m so loving it, $648
- 27. Perfect Pink California Tourmaline ring by Skin & Co., $9.240