Ruby is one of the most unique gems in the world. It is also known as the July birthstone. This gem features a unique look that is famous for its bright red appearance.
Fine-quality ruby is extremely rare, and the color of the gem is most important to its value. Rubies come in many shades of red. The closer to vivid red, the higher the price.
Ruby is one of the four birthstones that are interpreted as a precious stone along with emerald, diamond and sapphire. This is because of the rarity of this stone in the world.
- Josephine ring by Lito Jewelry
- Jennifer Meyer Ruby and Turquoise Inlay Long Bar studs
- Holly Dyment Red Lady Skull pendant
- Forrest earrings by Stephen Webster
- MWAH! necklace by Alison Lou
- Sabine G. Love ring
- Small Ruby Bird Stud earrings by Blackbird and The Snow
- Scarlett Peak ring by Loren Stewart
- Cassie ring by Katie Diamond
- Anna Sheffield Bea ring with pink tourmaline & ruby
- Jacquie Aiche Ruby Mirrored Leaves ring
- Ruby Open Heart ring by Finn
- Ladybug Leaves ring by Aurélie Bidermann
- Ruby Baguette Mix Deco band by Lori McLean
[All images as mentiond in links above, info collected via the worldwide web | Collages by MoJ]