Happy to say it is “that time of the year” again! It’s my favorite gift guide to create because the holiday season has something magical about it. Think of festive, sparkle, warmth, family, joy… it’s all there.
Here is the annual Holiday Gift Guide, I hope this will inspire you. Whether it is to gift something nice to a family member, a friend or yourself!
- Moonstone East West ring by Meitalove Jewelry
- With Grace and Diamonds ring by Token Gold, available with Green Garnet, Red Sapphire, etc
- Icon Punched Star earring by Louven Design
- Serpent studs by Shelley Cavanaugh, available via Zaver & Mor
- Tanzanite necklace by Meira T, I’m personally also loving their Rainbow Charm necklace and Opal layering necklace
- Demi Demi ring by Grace Lee, comes various styles
- Eloise Bezel Champagne Diamond ring by Mason Grace, various options available here
- Starred Signet by Dru Jewelry
- Dia De Los Muertos necklace by Charlie and Marcelle
- Showstoppers earrings by Bleecker and Prince, comes as Mini as well. Be sure to also check out these.
- Eveline Oregon Sunstone ring by Knot & Splice
- Pink Show Love Hoops by Ruta Reifen, available via Ylang23. They come also in yellow-orange Sapphires, light Green Sapphires and Black Spinel.
- Pearl & Letter necklace by Kelly Bello Design
- Spear Dangle stud by Sarah Hendler, pictured here with Amethyst
- Emerald Cuff bracelet by Rebecca Lankford
- Neapolitan ring by Seb Brown, each is a one-of-a-kind
- Somaliland Garnet Spear necklace by Sharon Z Jewelry
- Vintage-inspired Engraved Sapphire ring by Allison Hall, a long-time favorite of mine
- Gold Northern Star gemstone pendant by Talon Jewelry
- Wrapped Vine Curl Stacking ring by Bea Bongiasca, also available via Moda Operandi
- Web ring by Lisa Kim, featuring an ethically sourced Muzo emerald with pink sapphires
- Stiletto earring by The Moonstoned, little but mighty. More goodies here! I’m mouthwatering myself…
- Refraction pendant by Ele Karela / Brillance pendant by Ele Karela, available via Auverture. I just love all of her work.
- Outline Post earrings by Lindley Gray, you might also like the Outline pendant
- Cirque Color Candy drop earrings by Jane Taylor, pictured here with Green Quartz and Sapphires
- Striped Petal band by Kaylin Hertel, I’m also adoring her Horizon stud and Lotus stud which both styles are so dainty and chic!
More gift ideas: