While writing this, our little bundle of joy hasn’t shown her pretty little face…yet. Literally waiting for her arrival as I’m due in two days and the first signs of labor is getting closer. I’ll spare you the details. In the meantime, (although she’ll be in our arms while you read this) while her feet are kicking in my rib cage, I thought to go ahead to make this blog post. Bunnies in jewelry.
As the title reveals, it’s an all-bunny post. Bunnies in jewelry of course, too cute though!
Why that is? Well, that’s very simple to explain: while picking out a birth announcement card design, I knew I wanted something with animals. I got lucky the boyfriend agreed on that, ha! So I selected a top 4. Together we then decided on our favorite…which, yes indeed, has a bunny on the cover. So from then on, I wanted everything bunnies for our baby. Weird how something like a card design can affect you like that. Anyway, here is a mini bunny jewelry round-up in honor of our baby girl.
- Bunny pendant by Aurelia Demark, comes in Small – Medium and Large. I’ll be a lucky owner of this cutie soon, why thanks Aurelia!
- Wonderland Andamooka Opal Bunny ring by Mimi So
- Abundant Love Coin Edge Crest by Foundrae, rabbits are symbols of abundance and love! Appropriate right?
- Ranni’s necklace by Bleecker & Prince x Ranni’s Wish, this is a special one. A piece created in honor of a little girl named Ranni, who suffered from a rare genetic disease. The front includes an Enso circle which represents life, continuation, etc. The back is engraved with bunny ears, Ranni’s favorite animal.
All profits from the necklace purchases will be donated to the establishment of a neurological research center at the Dana-Dwek Children’s hospital.
- Kissing Rabbits ring by Digby & Iona, truly adorable.
- Moon Bunny earring by Sofia Zakia – comes as a pair or single, also available as a pair via Twist Online
- Trompo Bailador ring by Daniela Villegas, inspired by the Mexican children’s past-time toy
- Bunny and Flowers Charm by Erica Molinari, available via Newtwist. Loving the Bunny Padlock as well!
- Bunny earrings by Natasha Zinko, available via Farfetch
- Lapin Rose ring by Lydia Courteille, featuring pink sapphires and pink tourmalines.
- Bunny Cigar band by May Came Home, you might like the enamel signet version as well
- Bun bun charm by Manya and Roumen
- Mini Cadbury Bunny charm by Page Sargisson
- Spirit Animal signet ring by Kim Dunham, available via Goop