This lady has nailed it when it comes to the holiday party look. Jess Hannah, blogger and jewelry designer of J. Hannah, knows you don”t have to dress up with all the cliché details to look festive. No sequins from head to toe or whatsoever.
Her look has that little thing extra but without looking (too) festive. Wearing a shimmery black and gold blouse is good enough. Add some jewels. You’re done!
WHAT SHE WORE:
- Dolce Soft braby Cosabella
- For Real blazer by The Fifth Label
- Ecote Shimmer tunic top
- Riding pants by American Apparel
- Gianni’s Katia Suede pumps with ankle strap
- Simplicity cuff
- Pinky Signet ring
- Luna Moonstone ring
- Simple stacker – all jewels by J. Hannah