This month’s birthstone is the best know of all, the diamond. We known that diamond is the hardest substance found in nature. The hardest diamonds can only be scratched by other diamonds.
Whether it is rose cut, baguette cut, emerald cut, etc…we all know how pretty diamonds are. It is the most common gemstone when it comes to wedding and engagement rings. A gift of a diamond is symbolic of everlasting love. There is no more convincing a promise of an enduring relationship than the brilliant gemstone that has endured in people’s hearts throughout the ages. Aww.
Happy birthday April babies!
- Finn Jewelry Baguette necklace
- Celine Daoust Stars & The universe 5 Sunbeams earrings
- Ruth Tomlinson’s Diamond Cluster pendant
- Ila & I Ruchika locket
- Lauren Wolf Three Diamond ring
- Round Rose Cut Diamond Moghul ring by Cathy Waterman
- Demi Helios studs by Halleh
- Maison Antonym Diamond Pave Filigree 18K ring
- Vale Jewelry Ophelia ring
- Rose Cut Diamond ring by Ariko
- Monique Péan Diamond Baguettes cuff
- White Diamond Pave Reloaded Tusk ring by Gabriela Artigas
- Yayoi Forest Growing Tree ring
- Two Moon ring by Amanda Hunt
- Tiffany’s Soleste Diamond ring
- Cobblestone hinged bangle by LJ Cross
- Eva ring by Selin Kent
- Wood Nymph Royal Diamond ring by Megan Thorne
Pear Diamond ring with pavé by Artemer
Double Prong textured ring by Yasuko Azuma
[All images as mentioned in the links above and Ylang23 | Collage by MoJ]