Stephanie from styled by NOIR went pumpkin patching earlier this week wearing some nice clothes and accesories. What more do you need than a nice looking blouse and a skinny jeans? It always looks good and I like it.
I particularly love the Jenny Bird necklace and the golden Luv Aj cuff.
What she wore:
- Vintage Style Leopard Print Long Sleeves Blouse Shirt by Zara
- Black skinny jeans by Hudson Jeans
- Quay's black Tifla sunglasses
- Adia Kibur Enamel ring
- Gold knuckle rings by Kris Nations
- Pyramid studs by Charme Silkiner
- Crescent Moon Bib Necklace by Jenny Bird
- Plain Cuff: Short- Brushed Gold by Luv Aj
All accesories are also available via styled by NOIR.
[All Images via styled by NOIR and links in this post | Collages made by MoJ]