Picking the perfect engagement ring and/or wedding ring isn't that easy. How do you know what your fiancée wants? Your special lady deserves a special ring! That we all agree with, right? It might be cliché to propose during the Holidays but that time of the year makes everything more special. Plus, I personally find it really romantic!
And so, that's why I created this little visual guide to help you out with.
Before purchasing the ring, be sure to explore possibilities. Ask yourself how much you want to spend. Will you go for a custom made ring? What metal...gold, rose gold, white gold, platinum...? Diamond, sapphire,...? Colored gemstone? What cut...emerald, rose cut, old mine...?
But don't you worry just yet, you might see THE ring and know that's the one. And there is always a jeweler to help you out with your final choice.
I hope this will at least help you a little and no matter what...as long you have each other! 😉
- Chupi You, Me & Magic ring with a brilliant cut Morganite set in 14k gold
- Bespoke Lizzie Mandler ring with a radiant cut Diamond set in a 14k rose gold knife edge band
- Rosey West ring set: Dew Drop Rosecut Diamond Solitaire ring & Dew Drop Diamond Eternity ring both in 14k gold and round brilliant diamonds
- IGWT Trillium ring with a Triangle Diamond in geometric prong setting set in a 14k square band
- Emily Chelsea Twig Engagement ring with a round brilliant cut Diamond
- Franny E The Frankie ring with natural ethically sourced Diamonds and Rubies set in 14k gold
[Images as mentiond in the links above | Selection by MoJ]