I was about to call this roundup ‘Spring Flowers’ but I ended up with everything Spring-related from flowers, twigs and anything botanical/nature-inspired! The original idea was to go with everything fowers because honestly, some green and flowers make us feel happy right?
It is being said that studies have shown that being in nature—or even have a little garden or plants in your house benefits our brains, bodies, feelings, social interactions, etc. So I thought why not look for greenery and colors in jewelry because jewelry makes us feel happy too! Double the happiness!
I’ll do another Spring round-up which will include pretty bright colors and gems next!
- Diamond Bloom ring by Juliet.M Jewelry
- Jasmine earrings by Laurie Fleming
- Succulent Blossom necklace by Elisabeth Bell – be sure to also check out the Willow collar with Succulent Blossom pendant. It’s my fav!
- Diamond Shaped Marquise Twine ring by Jaine K Designs
- Secret Garden ring by Julio Cuellar
- Fern Leaf necklace by Jill Platner
- Mini Petal studs by Samantha Louise Jewelry
- Wildflower signet ring by Claus Jewelry
- Birthstone stacking ring by Daphne Jewelry
- Multi-color Daisy ring by Elisa Solomon
- Belle Black & White Diamond ring by Iz&Co, also comes with black diamond side stones
- Floral Gold ring by Ruta Reifen Jewelry
- Blossoming Marquise Moissanite ring by Kate Szabone
- Blue Sapphire Flower ring by William White, this style also comes in necklaces
- Branch necklace by Lost Bird Designs
- Orchid brooch by Vanessa Martinelli
- Pansy Conversion ring by Trademark Antiques, also check out this blue large Pansy ring
- Croissant Amelia by Sophie Bille Brahe, also available via White Bird Jewellery
- Rosa ring by Paradigm Jewelry
- Flower ring by Lily and Dahlia
- Defne ring by Selin Kent
- Mason Halo ring by Olivia Ewing
- Sway ring by Misa Jewelry
- Chinatown earrings by Tessa Packard
- Floral Fragments Gemstone Petal necklace by Natalie Perry