Nicole Richie looks incredibly pretty in the editorial for Paper Magazine and The Coveteur‘s collaboration.
Amazing clothes, shoes which Cinderella would be envious about and gorgeous jewelry. And of course, the always stylish Nicole.
You might have noticed her awesome hair color since a little while but she really rocks it, in my opinion.
I picked this one outfit, so let’s take a closer look at it!
WHAT SHE WORE:
- Embroidered cocktail dress by Valentino
- Multi layerd tulle skirt by Alberta Ferretti
- Snakeskin sandals, I guess by Brian Atwood (don’t kill me if I’m wrong)
- Turquoise inlay Triangle studs by Jennifer Meyer (right ear)
- Triangle Studs with Diamonds by Jennifer Meyer (left ear)
- Turquoise triangle earrings by Jennifer Meyer
- Earrings by Anita Ko
- Plume hand bracelet by Gaydamak
[All images via The Coveteur and as mentioned in the links above | Collage made by MoJ]