The title is inspired by Bon Jovi’s song Bed Of Roses, just in case if you wondered.
It’s February 14th. Valentine’s Day. So, let’s stick with the clichés, because that’s what they are meant for.
Love. Hearts. Two main words on this day where we celebrate to love and being loved.
Love is a beautiful thing and a great feeling. So, why not combine this with jewelry? 😉
- You are Loved bracelet by By Charlotte
- Heart Above Knuckle ring by Mei-Li Rose
- Love ring by Maisonirem
- Diamond Love Heart bracelet by Claire Aristides
- Eternity Heart ring by Jennifer Zeuner
- Heart on String by Iwona Ludyga Design
- Create you own Heart loquet via Loquet London (example above as created by me)
- Big Anatomic Heart by David Andersen which says “ab imo pectore” (means: from the deepest chest or from the bottom of my heart)
- Cupidon necklace by Fiya Jewellery
Happy Valentine’s Day. Spread the love!