I'm so happy to introduce to you Jill Kathleen Designs. I personally fell in love with Jill's Picot rings, at first. And so now I do love her entire current collection. It looks so stylish, feminine and some pieces look so delicate with flowy designs which I really adore.
Jill creates heirloom quality, handcrafted fine jewelry from ethically sourced materials. Her favorite material is Fairmined gold, but she also creates jewelry in recycled Argentium sterling silver.
Meet the newest member, the Daybreak ring by Juliet.M. I'm not too sure if you can tell by ALL the pictures (I love how photogenic this ring is!) but it sparkles so damn much!!
The ring is set with three little marquise and four round diamonds. It's a delicate piece which can be worn on its own or stacked. Definitly a ring with mutliple options. That's what I love most about dainty rings like this. They are so versatile.
I'm so excited to share with you about this gorgeous custom engagement ring by Andy Lifschutz. Andy's work is beyond incredible and I'm definitely a fan myself.
His creations are so unique, organic, modern and I adore his use of colors wether it are colored gems or enamel touches. Want something very unique and are you looking for a designer at the moment, Andy might be your man!
But let's go back to this beautiful engagement ring...
As soon designer Angie of Diaboli Kill released her newest collection a little while ago, I got instantly lovestruck. Even this much it's too little for words. But I can guess you get me on this, so keep reading and scroll down for more prettiness!
The Pythia Princes Cut Solitaire Diamond set makes me swoon. It's an amazing set of three interlocking rings hand crafted 18-karat yellow gold to resemble a coiled serpent - used as a symbol of sovereignty, royalty and divine authority in ancient Egypt... yup, I even love the story behind it and even how Angie came up with this design!
The lovely jewelry Toronto-based designer Efrat recently launched a new fine jewelry line and site called Vradin and here I am to introduce it to you.
The line is designed for women who appreciate unique delicate aesthetics, and wish to create something special and custom made to symbolize their journey and love. Gotta love love right?!
Every single piece has this romantic and delicate feel about it with a classic touch to it and also sublte details. It's hard not to like Efrat's designs, at least I do!
Beside her fine jewelry line, you can reach out to Efrat here to create a custom piece. It's very easy as you first have to fill some kind of form so she gets an idea of what your looking for.
What happens when two long time friends and fellow jewelry designers team up their powers? They open a shop! Yup, I'm here to introduce you OH | BOSTON. The UK-based designers, Michelle Oh and Rachel Boston, opened their shop last year (February 2017) and showcase not only their own creations but also some international designers and homeware brands.
The shop also happens to be their workshop/studio and showroom, all at one place under one roof.
I've been a longtime-fan of them both so it was about for me to put OH | BOSTON in the spotlight.
February 14th is known to be the most romantic day of the year, Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to show your loved one how much they mean to you, and what better way than with jewelry? I mean, you can't go wrong with jewelry, right?
You might have spotted this lovely Pink Tourmaline Heart Chain ring by Yi Collection on Instagram and in our Valentine's Day Gift Guide...well Yi and I have teamed up to offer you this pretty baby and you can get it in time to wear for Valentine's Day!
It is the perfect gift for your lover, mother, sister, best friend or simply to keep for yourself. 😉
Read on how to enter below.
Our yearly Valentine's Day Gift Guide is here! And as per usual, I kept it very cliché...hehe. Red, pink, hearts... some jewelry to celebrate love. Love in every way possible. Self love, lovers love, family love, jewelry love... it all depends on how you interpret it but at the end, it's all about LOVE.
So Happy early Valentin's Day to you!
- ❤ 1. Multi-Stone Heart pendant by Gigi Ferranti Just too cute!
- ❤ 2. Heart Stud Post earring by Alexis Bittar
- ❤ 3. Baseline Line Ruby ring by Lines Jewelry
- ❤ 4. Finestrino Ruby and Seed Pearl Necklace by little h it's beyond stunning
- ❤ 5. Tourmaline Heart chain ring by Yi Collection (stay tuned because you can win this little cutie)
- ❤ 6. Auriga ring by Spinelli Kilcollin a ruby ring set which is very rpmantic not only because of its color but also the fact the rings are linked to one another.
- ❤ 7. Heart Signet by Stephanie Gottlieb but also adoring her Heart Pave Outline ring
- ❤ 8. Heart Container earrings by Soulbound
- ❤ 9. Ruby Kiss studs by Anne Sisteron, also take a look at the Mother of Pearl Heart studs
- ❤ 10. Mini Single Huggie with Diamond Heart Drop earring by EF Collection, they are on my #mojwishlist as is the Sweetheart bracelet
- ❤ 11. Besos earrings by Albritton Day
- ❤ 12. Garnet Cluster ring by Callirrhoe Jewelry
- ❤ 13. Celestial Rose necklace by Sofia Zakia, a personal favorite of mine! Roses are the symbol of love, faith and amongst others. This piece is obiously also on my #mojwishlist. Take a look at the Lovers Tarot Card necklace as well.
- ❤ 14. Origin ring by Ellis Mhairi Cameron
- ❤ 15. Seaweed with Pear ring by Lulu & Shay
- ❤ 16. Silver Eye Love U ring by Mason Grace, comes in any gold color as well. FYI, another Vday appropriate piece is the Garnet Three stone ring, it's irresistible!
- ❤ 17. 3 Strand Multi Color earrings by Bea Millen, because love brings colors to our lives!
- ❤ 18. Triple Bezel stacking ring by Alysha Alex
- ❤ 19. Custom Lindy ring by Heidi Gibson
- ❤ 20. Heart of my Heart ring by Claire Kinder
- ❤ 21. Engraved Heart pendant by Susan Siegel, prettiest heart EVER
- ❤ 22. Turquoise XL Love necklace by Sydney Evan, or if you like a smaller version: Love necklace
- ❤ 23. My Heart Is Open ring by Chupi
- ❤ 24. Garnet and Topaz ring by Facets Of Earth
- ❤ 25. Pavé Hex Disc Charm necklace by Après Jewelry